Saturday, September 12, 2009

Fame

I do not know why or where this desire in my life came from, but I want to be a model. I always have. When I was 12 years old I heard an add on the radio and grabbed the phone, dialed the number and forced my mother to talk to the people on the other end. It was an ad for a modeling/acting school. I was accepted but later dropped out for the school was a scam, however it wet my appetite and I had to have more. In growing up, I have had a harder time pursuing that goal. Specifically that goal is to become an agency represented model in order to feel positive about myself an who I am, support myself and my family, but most importantly, to make a difference in this world. To bring awareness to those issues that need to be discussed.

I want to be known for helping those in need. I want to do something I love, and have a positive impact in this world. I want to show everyone that I can do it.

If I have to give a celebrity comparison, I would have to say Angelina Jolie. I really do not want my comparison to seem conceded or any manner irrational or even painfully obvious. My choice in aspiring to be like her is that she is a largely known celebrity who the minds of everyday people can relate or would like to. She is a member of the UN and in her work and fame has the ability to bring awareness to every issue she becomes involved in. She is financial sound and has enough energy to raise six children with a loving partner and has the friends to support her in her life.

That is what I aspire to be in my life. I will do what I can to make it there.

No comments:

Post a Comment