Monday, April 13, 2009

Friends Are The Family You Choose

That Quote "Friends are the family you Choose for yourself" is really quite accurate. When I was younger I never really understood it but with my life being spent attending the Renaissance Festivals and with people whom I love to be around in Austin, it has become more and more true.

There are so many people in my life who I hate to be away from. Everyone at the fairs, I strive every day yo be able to go and see you all.

Dizzy and Tony
Christina and Frank
Aquino
Doc and Missy and Jamie
Kenny
Breanne
Rozen
Lord Randolph
Mystic Cloak
Castle Kazar
Earthbone Yvonne and Mike
Lance and Jenny
Kathy
Kim and Dana
Paul and Hollie
Cliffie
Scott and Pinochio
Queen Bonnie
Meg
The Dickersons
Willow
Lonk and Tab and Amanda
Lady Rea and Dana
Jonny and Kira
Rod
Kara
Jay and Jay
Tazz and Griffin and Ivy
Adam
and EVERYONE else whom I forgot... I know there are a lot more. (I grouped them how they fit in my mind)

It just amazes me every time I attend fair just how much Chris and I are loved and how wonderful everyone is. Just how much time we can all spend together and it is never enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment