Friday, April 10, 2009

Perusing and Slacking

I woke up about two weeks ago and decided that I was going to do something. 

I wanted to ride my bike. Wow. Something I have not done in years. Well I woke up nice and early, when the sun starts the rise and the air is still crisp and fresh. I had some food and pulled out my bike. When I started to ride I went around on the hike and bike trails in my neighborhood and did not want to stop. So I didn't. I continued to ride the entire 5 mile plus trail and it felt wonderful! I am now doing that every morning. It is beautiful.

I am also slowly getting back into my drawing roots. I previously posted about the 6 foot by 4 foot painting I did. I have two more projects but I do not have the materials I need just yet so they have to wait. 

Chris and i have also started going back to Fair. This time of year we go to the Scarborough Renaissance Festival. We made it up the first Sunday and are going back again this weekend but we are not sure how many more times we can go due to time and money. He and I have both been SO excited!

Unfortunately with all these other things going on, my reading has been horrible. I have hit such a low spot in Inkspell that I have not touched anything else. I really want to read all these other books that i am hoarding from the library. I think I just need a little bit of alone time somewhere outside of my house where I have no choice but to read.

I have not had much else occur lately from the last post other than Chris getting a new job finally. It is helping us mentally and emotionally. Well, I wish there was more to say but i am in a grand mood and am going to clean and do productive things today!

No comments:

Post a Comment