Sunday, April 26, 2009

TEXAPLEX

Have you ever made a big decision in your life and later on wondered why you every thought that would be a good idea? 

I moved to Austin Texas 3 years ago when I was 18 years old. I was very set on it and I knew I had some REALLY good reasons for doing so. I wanted to grow up, mature, go to school, "be on my own", live with Chris and well, I wanted an adventure. I got all that I wanted out here in Texas as well as some unexpected trials.

I have every so often had a fleeting thought of "Why did I move out here again?" Then like a semi-truck speeding down I-35, it hits me, Oh yeah, I have a life out here now! And it is a GREAT ONE!

I found this Amazing video about Texas and I think it solidifies all the economical decisions for my move to Austin Texas.

WATCH!!! This is why I LOVE TEXAS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FC16-4fh-Qc&feature=player_embedded

No comments:

Post a Comment